Dr. Ian Loke, PhD, MLT(ASCPi)CM
- Holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry and Biomolecular Sciences from Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia.
- Certified International Medical Laboratory Technician from the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP).
- Has over 5 years of clinical and research experience in haematology, blood banking and transfusion medicine.
- Has published over 10 peer-reviewed international scientific journal publications in the fields of transfusion medicine, oncology and immunology.
- Former Postdoctoral Research Fellow of Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery group in the National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore with a strong research focus in dengue viruses and host innate immunity.
- Former Postdoctoral Research Fellow of the Analytical Glycoimmunology group in Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, focusing on human neutrophils and host innate immunity.
- Former Medical Technologist in Haematology Laboratories (Singapore General Hospital, Singapore).
- Former Laboratory Officer in Blood Services Group (Health Sciences Authority, Singapore).
- Executive Committee member and Chairperson of Memberships in the Association of Biomedical Laboratory Professionals (Singapore).