Dr Li Ming Ming, PhD
Laboratory and Technical Director
Cordlife (Hong Kong), Metascreen
- Holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Stem Cell Biology from National University of Singapore and a Master of Business Administration from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Is currently heading the group diagnostic business.
- Has about 15 years of experience in cell therapy research in bone tissue engineering, degenerative neurological disorders and diabetes, etc.
- Instrumental in helping Cordlife achieve its first FACT accreditation for its Singapore laboratory as well as the first AABB accreditation for its laboratory in Malaysia (Stemlife) and Indonesia
- Also successfully help Cordlife Singapore and Hong Kong achieve multiple re-accreditation from AABB.
- Former Project Manager of global clinical trials at Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- Worked through the whole drug discovery process from identification to pre-clinical efficacy studies.
- Has more than 10 peer-reviewed international scientific journal publications, of which two of them were featured on the cover of the journal.
- A member of Thesis Advisory Committee for doctoral candidate specialising in stem cell development at National University of Singapore.