Dr Vrushali Joshi, PhD
- Ph. D , in Applied Biology, from University of Mumbai,Mumbai, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research from Mumbai Pharmacy college, India
- Masters of Science from University of Mumbai, Mumbai, India
- Research officer CREMERE-Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Project, Govt. of India, (2002-2006)
- Research Associate- CREMERE- MILS (Matsumoto Institute of Life Science, Japan) Project (1998-99). Diagnosis of high-risk IEM for Congenital Metabolic Disorders by Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Government recognized Genetic Counselor.
- Life member of Indian Society for Human Genetics and Indian Society for Genetic screening
- Over 15 years of experience in GC-MS based biochemical screening and diagnosis of metabolic disorders
- Has analyzed over 80000 cases for IEMs and has come across more than 2000 cases of common and rare genetic disorders.