Cordlife is hiring! Do you have what it takes to be a Cordlifer?
We are inviting high calibre candidates to join our dynamic and passionate team in Singapore. With over 50,000 families (and growing) saving their babies' cord blood with Cordlife Group Limited, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a healthcare organisation that is fast-expanding!
Be part of our dynamic team!
Comprehensive training and development, remuneration package and staff benefits will be provided to the successful candidates.
We welcome Singaporeans and Singapore PRs to apply.
Kindly send your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Cordlife Group Limited
1 Yishun Industrial Street 1
Tel: (65) 6238 0808
Fax: (65) 6238 1108
- Diploma with minimum 1 year Customer Service / Telemarketing experience
- Highly independent and organized
- Team player
- Positive attitude with a pleasant personality
- Excellent email communication and telephony etiquette
- Proficient in computer skills; CRM/ERP and Microsoft Office
- Client relation management knowledge will be an added advantage
- Assist the Line Manager to maintain customer service excellence activities/programs
- Provide support to enquiries on promotions, products and services
- Contribute to the Customer Care team in providing excellent after-sales support through various customer touch-point provide
- Instill customer loyalty and retain customers through the company's retention strategies
- Resolve customers complaint/ feedback and all difficult customer enquiries resulting in an increase in customer satisfaction and promotes customer retention
- Minimum qualification from ‘O’ / ‘A’ Levels or Polytechnic Diploma with at least 1 year experience in general administration
- Able to work within weekly deadlines
- Able to work well independently, as well as in a team
- Positive attitude, innovative and initiative
- Proficient in MS Office applications, i.e. Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Sorting of materials in accordance with the existing filing system
- Preparation and upkeep of current records and documents
- Ensure documents are properly archived and placed
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Perform accurate data entry of contract and timely submission of finance forms
- Perform data integrity verification
- Update and acknowledgement of change of details and birth certificate
- Respond to email queries in a timely fashion
- Timely turnaround time for client correspondences
- Monitor and upkeep all borrowed Sales contracts in a log book
- Any miscellaneous changes on Singapore Sales contracts
- Franking of mails