At Cordlife, we store your baby's cord blood for a contractual period of 21 years. At the age of 21, your child will have the rights to own his/her own cord blood unit and he/she will decide whether to continue with storage in subsequent years. After all, this precious medical resource belongs to your child.
If your baby is a Singapore Citizen, you can use your baby's Child Development Account (Baby Bonus) to pay and payment only happens after your baby is born!
For non Singaporeans, there is the option of credit card instalment plans available.
We offer a range of storage plans to suit different needs and preference.
|Upfront Initial Payment
(age 1 to 20)
To find out more about our latest pricing and plans, kindly call us at our 24-Hour Hotline (65) 6238 0808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also make appointment with our consultant to learn more about cord blood banking.
- Plan includes:
- Account establishment & enrolment
- Laboratory Processing
- Maternal Blood Testing
- Personalised Cord Blood Collection Kit
- Viability Testing
- Sterility Testing
- Cordlife Care360° Safeguard Programme
- Terms and conditions
- All prices are subjected to Goods and Services Tax (GST) and upfront fee is exclusive of Cordlife Shield.
- Prices stated are correct at time of publishing, and are applicable to parents who are delivering in Singapore only.
- Cordlife Group Limited may, from time to time, review and adjust prices.
- For parents delivering outside Singapore and all other enquiries on our latest pricing, please call Cordlife at (65) 6238 0808.