At Cordlife, we help you store your baby's cord blood for 21 years. When your child reaches the age of 21, he or she will have direct ownership of the cord blood unit and will be able to decide whether or not to store it in subsequent years. After all, this precious medical resource belongs to your child.
If you or your spouse is a Singaporean, you can pay with your baby's Child Development Account (Baby Bonus), and payment is only made after your baby is born.
For non Singaporeans, we have a variety of credit card instalment plans for you to choose from.
We offer a range of storage plans to suit your needs and preference.
Upfront Initial Payment
(age 1 to 20)
Contact us to find out more about our latest pricing and plans.
Call us at our hotline
(65) 6238 0808
Email us at email@example.com
You can also make a non-obligatory appointment with our consultant.
Your plan includes:
- Account establishment & enrolment
- Laboratory processing
- Maternal blood testing
- Personalised cord blood collection kit
- Viability testing
- Sterility testing
- Cordlife Care360° Safeguard programme
Terms and conditions
- All prices are subjected to the prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and apply only to parents delivering in Singapore.
- Cordlife Group Limited reserves the right to review and adjust prices at any time.
- If you are a parent delivering outside of Singapore or have any other questions, please contact us at (65) 6238 0808.