Star Learners’ unique literature-based curriculum immerses every child in rich and exciting worlds, and opens up a world of opportunities for them to tackle concepts in multiple learning areas.
Through its integration with a robust activity-based approach, children learn a multitude of essential skills such as problem-solving, creative and critical thinking and communication.
Under the ECDA partner operator (POP) scheme, Star Learners is the largest appointed partner and is committed to accessibility, affordability and quality. It also prides itself on developing a generation of young children with strength of Character, Confidence and Creativity.
$300 cash rebate
Current till 31 December 2024
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion is valid only from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2024.
- Valid for new Star Learners parents only. Valid identification must be submitted and confirmed by Star Learners. Child's commencement date at Star Learners must fall within the programme period stated.
- Promotion is only valid for full-day child care programme.
- For one time use only per parent.
- The one-time $300 cash rebate will be deposited into the parent-designated bank account in the fourth calendar month.
- The calculation of calendar months for disbursement of cash rebate will begin from the first full calendar month upon child's commencement with Star Learners. The disbursement of cash rebate will be calculated from the next full calendar month if the enrolment date is after the first day of the month. There will be no pro-ration of rebate should the child withdraw before the completion of the three calendar month cycle.
- Promotion cannot be applied in conjunction with existing discount* schemes such as sibling discount, etc, (except for Referral Programme). Parents can choose to apply either the promotion or a discount scheme for which they are eligible.
- Only applicable to centres with vacancies.
- *Discount schemes may change from time to time at the discretion of Star Learners.